Ann has worked extensively with all three sectors in the United Kingdom and the United States with organisations that include NBC, Citibank, AXA, Academi Wales, the NHS, South East Wales Fire Service, WCVA, the Home Office, and local authorities in London, Wales and the South West. In addition to these she has worked with a large number of smaller organisations and individuals. She has worked in the Middle East and Europe on the Kumi project – developing new approaches to conflict and Islamaphobia through a variety of funding streams.
Ann works for herself but is also a trusted associate of a number of groups with specialised areas of delivery:
- Institute of Cultural Affairs – training and consultancy in facilitation skills and more… see ICA’s Website
- Community Resolve – a group working with individuals, organisations and groups to shift stuck dynamics and re-open communication where it has broken down, sharing resources to understand and engage with conflict in a constructive way. See CR’s website
- Talk Mediation Panel – member of the Civil Mediation Council providing services for civil and commercial cases, family, workplace and community
- Imagine if… – working in a variety of groups/settings but especially with young people developing their skills in achieving goals through the Assets for Success programme
- Megan Evans Consultancy – working with organisations and communities on areas including merger, strategy, governance, and organisational and team development
- Worth Consulting Ltd – specialists in Coaching and Leadership training and service